Latest Posts

Baking Your Face With Talcum Powder

By 18:06 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

So recently in the internet-sphere, I've been seeing this idea of baking your face with talcum powder. At first, I thought it was a bit weird, but then I decided that I should give it a go. I am quite pale, and even some translucent loose powders still come up on me, which sucks. I started baking with loose white eyeshadow, but I can only find it in small pots so I barely get that many uses from the pot when baking my whole face.
I used Nivea talc rather than Johnson's because when I was a baby, I was allergic to Johnson's, and I know skin changes but I don't wanna risk it. Plus this was like, 99p from Bodycare and it's quite a big tub! I was very impressed with the result, so here's what I did :)


I took my face sponge from elf as this is what I normally bake with. I'm thinking of getting the Real Techniques setting brush but I don't know???



Then I took the talcum powder, and I put it in the little lid thing that came with my Collection loose powder just so I didn't make a mess trying to get it straight onto the sponge.


Then I made myself look like a cray-zay person and put the powder where I normally bake my face. I then left it on while I did my eyebrows, and swept it off with my Real Techniques buffing brush.


And I was so impressed with the result! I didn't notice much of a white colour from the powder which I was unsure about when I first decided to try this, so that was a bonus. I feel that my skin looks very smooth and even, which is exactly what I wanted. However, this is messy! The talc came off as it was baking and went everywhere, but that generally happens to me anyway when using loose translucent powder. Overall, I love this, I especially think that it's great for pale people and I will probably be doing this all the time now.


Thank you for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sir such a nice blog on Talc Powder
    We are Also dealers of Dolomite Powder & Talc Powder. Visit us.
    Talc Powder

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is really good. you provided really good blog on Talc Powder. Visit Talc Powder Manufacturer in Rajasthan,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sir,
    Thank you for sharing great and informative Blog on Talcum Powder.
    We are also manufacturer and Exporter of Talc and Dolomite Powder in India. If anybody are interested in Talc powder and Dolomite Powder Then Contact Anand Talc and Also Visit our Website - https://www.anandtalc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nimson Boroneem Talcum Powder is a must-have product for those looking for a reliable solution to stay cool and refreshed in hot weather. Boro Neem Cool Talc Ghamori Nashak Prickly Heat Talcum Powder for Summer Enriched with the goodness of neem and boric acid, it is a natural and effective way to keep your skin cool and dry. It helps in reducing prickly heat rashes and skin irritation caused due to excessive sweating, making it ideal for use during the summer season.

    ReplyDelete