Latest Posts

TMI Tag

By 17:49 , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

Today I thought I would do something a bit more personal and do the TMI tag. I'm going to answer 50 questions about myself, so here we go!

1: What are you wearing?

Black top, black jumper, black jeans, black Docs...

2: Ever been in love?

Yes, twice.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes

4: How tall are you?

5'8"

5: How much do you weigh?

I haven't weighed myself since the summer but I was 8 and a half stone in June last year

6: Any tattoos?

Yes, 3, soon to be 4!!

7: Any piercings?

Yes, 8

8: OTP?

Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes from Downton Abbey

9: Favorite show?

I don't watch that much TV anymore... would probably have to be Friends

10: Favorite bands?

Shinedown, ELO, Twenty One Pilots, James Bay, I like a bit of Motley Crue and Rainbow too

11: Something you miss? .

Not having exams

12: Favorite song?

Hold On Tight - ELO

13: How old are you?

19

14: Zodiac sign?

Pisces

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Funny

16: Favorite Quote?

I don't wanna say because it's on my ankle in Elvish and I'm not telling anyone what it translates to.

17: Favorite actor?

Jim Carrey // Rachel Adams

18: Favorite color?

Purple

19: Loud music or soft?

LOUD

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

The bathroom (wtf Layla???)

21: How long does it take you to shower?

Usually like 10-20 mins

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Sometimes it can take me over an hour

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

With my brother when we were younger

24: Turn on?

Smile

25: Turn off?

Feet

26: The reason I started blogging?

I just wanted to try it and then it turned into something that I really loved

27: Fears?

Heights, stairs, being alone

28: Last thing that made you cry?

My best friend threw a potato at the back of my neck

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

I don't actually know

30: Meaning behind your blog name?

My first name is Layla and one of my middle names is Aurora

31: Last book you read?

How To Be Normal - Holly Bourne

32: The book you’re currently reading?

Gone Girl Gillian Flynn

33: Last show you watched?

Er...

34: Last person you talked to?

Like in person? My grandad

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

One of my close friends

36: Favorite food?

My grandad's spaghetti

37: Place you want to visit?

America

38: Last place you were?

As in abroad? Holland. On holiday? Wales

39: Do you have a crush?

Well I like someone yeah

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Yesterday evening

41: Last time you were insulted?

I get insulted all the time

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Cherry

43: What instruments do you play?

I used to play guitar and viola

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?

My bracelet my grandparents got me for my 18th. I never wear it because I'm terrified of losing it

45: Last sport you played?

Er... Probably basketball at the park 2 years ago

46: Last song you sang?

Gotsa Get Paid - ZZ Top

47: Favorite chat up line?

I don't have one

48: Have you ever used it?

Obviously not

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

On my college break today

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Kirsty - kirstyhanson.blogspot.com

Katie - http://garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk/

You Might Also Like

0 comments