Latest Posts

Lush Haul

By 21:44 , , , , , , , , ,



Hello my lovelies,

Today I have a bit of a Lush haul because recently I can't seem to stop spending in there! I do love a bit of Lush, and I've started to venture out of just using the bath bombs and starting to try all the other lovely products they have to offer! So without further ado, let's get to it.


First off, I have Sakura, a gorgeous smelling bath bomb that I can't wait to try as it's supposed to be quite calming, something that I definitely need right now!


Next up is Intergalactic. I'm a bit apprehensive about trying this as I'm not a huge fan of large amounts of glitter. I don't mind when it's a subtle amount but I really don't like coming out of the bath looking like Edward Cullen (like I did with The Experimenter). The peppermint smell is definitely unusual to me for a bath product, but I feel as though it might wake me up, so this would be a good one to try the morning after a long night at work.
                                                       

I had to steal this image of Honey Bee from the Lush website as I already used this bath bomb! I am a massive fan of anything honey, so of course I had to try this. I was, however, a little disappointed as it was supposed to help with dry skin, but instead I found the skin on my shins flaking off. But each product works differently, and I do find products from Lush that are aimed at dry skin, such as Oatifix, don't work very well with me. I'm just an awkward one!


This next product is Floating Island I am very much looking forward to using as it smells heavenly! I am, however, saving it for a particularly stressful day when I just need to unwind and float away as I feel as though it will help greatly.



Next I have Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment. I bought this for a friend, and on another visit to Lush I decided that I wanted to try it for myself. It smells incredibly sweet, which is my favourite kind of smell, and I would say it has a greasier texture than the Floating Island but I do feel that my entire bathroom is going to have one gorgeous smell when this is in the bath.


Last but not least for my bath products is the Yuzu and Cocoa Butter Bubbleroon. I used this today and I have to say it is one of my new fave smells, although I don't like the smell of the shower cream of the same name. I was a little disappointed as I thought there would be a few more bubbles, but beggars can't be choosers. I have been feeling very ill the past couple of days, and this definitely relaxed me and helped soothe my aching back. I'm almost positive that I am going to repurchase this.


I have always heard good things about the Charity Pot, but never actually tried it myself. And now I am wondering why I didn't try it sooner! The formula is great for my dry skin, and is especially fab to use after shaving. I also want to try Dream Cream soon, as I've heard it is good for tattoo aftercare (I'm getting a new one on Thursday!).


This next product is Ultrabland Facial Cleanser, and one that I would never have thought of buying if the lovely assistant hadn't shown me how to use it. I have recently decided that I want to stop using face wipes as they are very harsh on my skin and even the sensitive ones sometimes leave a burning feeling, particularly around my eyes. The assistant explained that if I put this on my face, followed by toner water to wipe it off, it will remove my makeup as well as hydrating my skin. She demonstrated on some lipstick swatches on my hand and I was amazed at the result as lipstick is often quite hard to get off! The formula is very waxy, although I haven't tried it yet as I'm too ill to be wearing makeup!


To go with the facial cleanser, I got the Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Water. On the website, it says that this will help cool any redness, something that I definitely need help with! I will put this onto a cotton pad and wipe off the Ultrabland to remove my makeup.


I also got the Tea Tree Toner Tab, mainly because I'm just intrigued to see how it works. And apparently you can bottle up the water to use as a fresh cleanser??


Finally, I got my all time favourite shower gel, not just from Lush but from anywhere, Happy Hippy. The grapefruit smell of this is refreshing and makes me feel awake in the morning, I can't get enough of it. I definitely prefer shower gels to the creams, I just finished The Comforter and although the smell is amazing, I found I wasted a lot of product as it was very runny. If you're stuck for which Lush shower gel to go for, I definitely recommend this one.

I hope you enjoyed this, and that it gave you some ideas for what products to get the next time you're in Lush. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should pick up next then please share, I would love to hear them! :)

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments