Latest Posts

Women

By 17:54 , , , , , , , ,

Just my last couple of shoots where I asked both men and women their opinion of women. Here is what I got :)


"Women are the equal opposites of men"


"Sometimes scary, women fascinate men"


If there was no women, there'd be no life"


"I would never burn my bra or anything like that, that's dangerous!"


"Overall, I see them as quite judgmental"


"We're very much pressured to fit into various boxes, so what's on the surface isn't necessarily an accurate representation of what is going on underneath"


"We are empowered by raunch culture and I think that's a shame because more and more girls think they need to be sexy to be attractive"


"Women in society are criticised for everything we do, so I feel like they're viewed in a negative way. As a woman, this makes me feel very self conscious"


"I can be jealous if I think someone is prettier than me but then I never had much self confidence"


"Women are powerful, both physically and mentally, and we don't actually realise how powerful we are until we are pushed"


"In comparison to men, we have higher pain thresholds... but this possibly makes us more resilient"


"Women are beautiful creatures, deprived of their own rights by society"


You Might Also Like

0 comments