Latest Posts

60s/70s Inspired

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

Today I am bringing you a post inspired by the 60s/70s. I am completely obsessed with this era, my wardrobe is even begining to show it haha. But the makeup was stunning from the time, and I wanted to give it a go myself. This is literally the second time I have ever done a cut crease, so please give me some slack as I am still learning!
I hope you enjoy!


First of all, I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over my lid and set with a white powder


I took Naked 2 from the Naked Basics palette in my crease.


Then I took Faint from the same palette to deepen it up a bit.


On a small angled brush, I took Crave from the same palette and started carving out my crease. Because I'm still learning, I followed my actual crease line, instead of making a new one.


Then I blended it out.


And then I kept adding and blending until I was happy. I also took the colour Faint again to fade it out a bit.


Then I added ze eyeliner.


After I'd put the rest of my face on (normal routine, check it out here), I put the NYX Jumbo Pencil onto my waterline.


Then I sketched out a black line underneath this with the Essence kohl pencil in Black.


Once I was happy with that, I went over it with my Collection Felt Liner.


Then I drew little "fake lashes" on my lower lash line under that black line.


Once I added lashes on the top, and mascara on the bottom, it looked kinda cool.





But when I decided to go out, I took those fake lash dots off, I don't know, I don't have the confidence quite yet to go out with it, but I think the look is just as nice without.



On my lips, I used Kiko 14 and over the top, a L'Oreal shade in Silencio.





I hope you liked this look! I'm super into the whole 60s/70s thing right now, so I might do a few more looks inspired by that era!

Thanks for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments