Latest Posts

Fantasy

By 16:04 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello! Today I have a post on a more colourful eye look! I have recently just been sticking to very subtle, brown looks as it's been quite warm weather. But today I have felt inspired to do this look, and I thought I would share it!

I hope you enjoy.


First of all I used Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie in my crease.


I deepened this up with Substitute For Love from the Zoeva Cocoa Blends Palette.


Then I ran a thin line of Beans Are White from the same palette, almost like a cut crease, but it's not going to be one.


Then I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all across my lid. Using this as a base means that any colour you put on top will come out brighter.


In the inner 3/4 of my eye, I used Fantasy by Colourpop, I literally just kept packing this on until I got the glittery look I wanted from it.


I then buffed Coconut by Colourpop into the outer corner, taking my time to blend the two colours together.


On my lower lashline, I first went in with I Have A Green eyeliner from Essence.



Then I went over the top with Le Freak Glam Crystals glitter liner from Collection, following the wing on my upper lashline. Then I did my lashes, and the look is done! (I used the 105 Ardell Self Adhesives) I paired this look with Posh Spice by Jeffree Star.






Thank you for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments