Latest Posts

NYX Tame and Frame

By 17:40 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I have a post on the NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade. I've been wanting to try this FOREVERRR and during the hot weather recently, powder just hasn't been making the cut and my brows were wiping off, which wasn't ideal. So I bought this in the hope of it staying on, and creating a bit more of a defined brow.



The pot is really cute and small, which will help me as I won't have to transport a palette around for just one colour now.



I bought the colour Chocolate. While my natural hair colour is blonde, my eyebrows are actually quite dark, so I wasn't sure which shade to get. I did a lot of research online, and found that this shade is a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Auburn, which is the shade I would get was I to buy that. I definitely haven't been disappointed by this shade, it is just right for my skin tone as well as my hair colour. Red hair is really hard to match, especially when it is as bright as mine. I don't really have the confidence to do actual red brows, so I've been searching for a while for the perfect brown, and I think I've found it.


I just use this New Look eyeliner brush to do my brows, as it is angled and the bristles are really close together so it's easy to get a precise line.


This is after just one layer of the product.


Once I build it up, it becomes the perfect shade for me. It's incredibly smooth to apply, and you only need a little bit at a time as it builds up really easily. I don't think I'll ever go back to a powder again, as they are so difficult to work with!

If you're in search of a new brow product, then I definitely recommend this! You can grab it from Boots for £5.50, and there is a variety of shades for everyone!

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments