Latest Posts

Ice Cold

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hey there!

Today I have a blue makeup look for you, using some of my new Colourpop shadows! I absolutely adore the shade Sugar, it's one of my new favourite shades and I was dying to use it! This is such a super easy look and I hope you enjoy what I came up with!


First off, I used Peach Smoothie as my transition shade in my crease.


Then I took the Colourpop Supershock Shadow in Sugar and put this in the inner half of my eye. I then blended it up into the initial transition shade.


In my outer corner, I used Coconut from Colourpop and buffed it into Sugar.



Then I added eyeliner and mascara just on my top lashes.


On my lips I used the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Marshmallow as I wanted a completely icy look.





And there we are!


Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

2 comments