Latest Posts

The Easiest DIY Ever

By 11:24 , , , , , , , , ,


Hi!
Today I am bringing you a really simple, but effective, DIY.


You'll need an old bottle (I really liked the shape of this one, and it has a proper cork in the top)


A string of fairy lights, battery powered would be more ideal. I got these from Primark last year, but they always have some in.



And you'll also need batteries if they are battery powered.


Start feeding the lights into the top of the bottle. Because these ones are copper wired, it was easier for me to bend and shape them as they stayed in place. However, I reckon a fuller string of fairy lights would look pretty cool too.


Switch the lights on and voila! I know this is so super easy, but I think it's a great idea and adds a very simple but different look to just regular fairy lights.



I keep mine on my cabinet alongside some other things and I think it looks really cute!

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments