Latest Posts

My Lipstick Collection

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!
Today I have a post on my lipstick collection.
This is just a post showing all of the lipsticks I own and what they look like. Some of these swatches are AWFUL because it really does take a lot of time to apply some of my lipsticks, but I just wanted to do this post to show you the colours, so don't judge me on my application, it's usually a lot better! These are in no particular order by the way.


L'Oreal: 302 Bois de Rose


Makeup Revolution: Scandalous Depraved


Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite: Legend


Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite: Magical


Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite: Throne


Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite: Horn of Magic


Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite: Pink Myth


Essence: Come Naturally


New CID: Belle


Kiko: 05 (from a Valentine's Collection)


Kiko: 14


Collection: Mango Crush


Collection Deluxe: 05


L'Oreal: 005 Silencio


Sleek Matte Me: Birthday Suit


MUA Luxe: Luster


Colourpop: Marshmallow


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: Transylvania (I hate the application of this, very streaky)


Makeup Revolution Salvation:


Makeup Revolution Salvation: Velvet Vamp


NYX Liquid Suede: Stone Fox


PS Velvet Matte Crayon: I don't know the shade and I've never found it in Primark since, so annoying!


Jeffree Star: Posh Spice


NYX Lingerie: Teddy


Colourpop: Rooch

I hope you enjoyed this post, and that it has given you an idea on some shades you might be interested in,

Thank you for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So many vampy colours! :D I want Marshmallow by Colour Pop! Do you like it? :)

    I also want Posh Spice by Jeffree Star. ^_^

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so awful at replying to comments! Marshmallow is one of my favourite shades and formulas! Totally worth waiting for it to ship

    ReplyDelete