Latest Posts

July Haul

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey!

Today I have my July Haul! These are just the things I bought throughout the month of July, and I thought I would share them with you :)

Firstly, let's start with makeup!



Superdrug had a three for two, so I obviously took advantage. The first thing I got is this Makeup Revolution bronzer in the shade Kiss. This is really cool, it swivels out and comes with a sponge, which I probably won't use. The shade is just right for my skin tone, and it's quite buildable.




Next on the 3 for 2, I got this Sleek blush in the shade Life's A Peach. This shade is such a nice orange tone, and it lasts all day! I'm starting to get more into Sleek, I think their products are amazing for the price.


Finally on the 3 for 2, I repurchased the L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contour Base. This is the best foundation I have ever used. It's very liquidy, but this makes it easy to blend, and it's great for my dry skin. Any cream products I put ontop also blend really smoothly, so it does its job as a contouring base.


Next I got a few things from NYX. First is this Soft Matte Lip Cream in the colour Transylvania. I got this because I heard it was a dupe for Kourt K from the Kylie Lip Kits. It is kinda patchy, but it's buildable so it just takes a few swipes to get a full coverage.


Then i got this NYX Lingerie lipstick in the shade Teddy. This is my new go to shade! If I'm feeling something a bit darker than my Posh Spice, then I use this instead! The formula is really good, and not at all patchy, and it lasts quite long throughout the day too, 


Then I got the Jumbo eye pencil in the colour Milk, because everyone and their mother raves about this, so I figured it was time I got it for myself.



I also got the Tame and Frame in Chocolate (Check out my post about it here).


The final thing I got from NYX was this Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in the shade Porcelain. This is so good! It really covers up my dark circles after a particularly long night at work, and also covers up the scars left from my nose piercings.

Next up are some goodies from Lush (obviously)



Firstly I got a kitchen exclusive, the Avoshower Shower Jelly. This smells so nice, and I've never used a shower jelly before, so I'm quite intrigued as to how this will be.


I got two face mask samples, Mask of Magnaminty and Cup o'Coffee. I've never tried either of these before, but the Cup o'Coffee smells absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to try it out.



I got the Sea Salted Caramel soap. I got this because I've smelt it so many times in the shop, and I keep toying with the idea of buying it, and when I made this order I just thought "whatever" and added it to my basket. I now have a few Lush soaps that I need to use up, including Rockstar (my all time fave) and Outback Mate.


I also got the Dreamtime Bath Oil to try out, I'm actually going to put it in with the next item I got and make another "cocktail". I want to see if this actually helps to soothe me before I got to bed, as I have the temple balm of the same name and it does a pretty good job.


The final Lush item I bought is the French Kiss Bubble Bar. This smells absolutely divine, and I thing the lavender sprig poking out the top is a nice touch.


Kiko Milano had a sale on when I went in, and I picked up these nail varnishes all for £1! I gave the top left one to my mum though as I changed my mind about it.

Next up is some clothes I picked up.



I got this gorgeous skirt from New Look in the sale, I love swirling around in it like a mad man haha. I also got the pumps in this photo from H&M also in the sale.


The other sale thing I got was these shoes from New Look! These are £13!! What a bargain! I think they look like something you would get from Public Desire or Lamoda. They are so easy to walk in and I love them.

Finally, I got a couple of books.


I just finished this book. I really wanted to read it because I want to see the film but I much prefer to read the book first. I'm not gonna give you any spoilers, but I was completely gripped, and I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Lastly, I got this book about a lady who's dog saved her from her mental illness. Deep stuff but I think it's gonna be a good read!

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought this month, maybe I'll have given you some ideas of things to try yourself, I definitely recomment the NYX Tame and Frame and Me Before You.

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments