Latest Posts

Purple Autumn Eyes

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello! Today I have a look that was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest (I'll leave the link here). I fell in love with the look, and I wanted to give it a try for myself. The difference with my look is that I didn't use an orange tone as my transition because I wanted this to be a pure purple look.



First of all, I used Break Me Up from the Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate palette in my crease and brought it quite high up. I just ordered the Vice palette in this range, so keep your eyes out for a post on that, and I'm super excited because the packaging is black!!!


Then I took Kiko Infinity Clics in 246 and smudged this along my crease too, slightly lower than the first colour.


Then I used Devour me from the palette and just blended all of the colours together, making sure everything mixed really well.


I took Passionate Purple which is a loose pigment from ELF, and I packed this all over my eyelid.


I kep packing and blending out with more of the shade Devour me until I got where I wanted to.



Then I took Urban Decay Moondust in Solstice on a wet brush and I packed this on top, taking my time to make sure every part of my lid was covered. I absolutely love the diversity of this eyeshadow, it changes when it's ontop of different colours, but is also beautiful in its own right, I definitely recommend it!


Then I put eyeliner in my waterline, and took more of that ELF pigment and ran it along my lower lash line.


Then I added mascara and falsies and I was done!
On my lips I used Makeup Revolution Velvet Black Heart.

















I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you next time! 

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments