Latest Posts

Daisy Nails

By 11:30 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I have a bit of a different tutorial for you! I wanted to share how I did my nails in this daisy design. It's super simple and unless you're a major perfectionist, you don't have to worry about it being too neat!

I hope you enjoy :)

You will need:

Black nail polish (this is Barry M Matte in Espresso, but any black nail varnish will do)


White nail polish (Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Cream Soda)


Yellow or gold shade (Kiko Nail Lacquer in 479)


Nail dotting tools (these are from Poundland) or you can use the end of a bobby pin.


And finally a top coat (Barry M Plump It Up)


Firstly, I pained all my nails with the black shade.


Once that had dried, I took the gold polish and dipped a dotting too into it and dotted it in the middle of each nail.


Then once that had dried, with the white polish, I put 5 dots around the gold dot. This was where I wasn't particularly bothered about being neat, this is supposed to be a fun design!


After applying the top coat, you have the final design!


This is super fun and easy, and kinda reminds me of a 90s kind of vibe. Daisies are by far my favourite flower!

I hope you liked this post, and I'll see you next time :)

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments