Latest Posts

Sunset Inspired

By 13:45 , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I was thinking about how I'd love to be on a beach right now, drinking cocktails until the sun came down... Wouldn't that be nice?? And it inspired me to do this sunset eye look, which is possibly the closest I'm going to get to a beach sunset for a long time. A lot of the products I used in this are from NYX, I'm really loving their stuff, especially now it's more accessible in the UK!
I hope you enjoy!



First of all, I put the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over my lid and set it with powder. This is so the vibrant colours will show up better on the white.


Then I took Butterscotch by NYX and ran this through my crease.


I used LOL by NYX also in my crease, and somehow just ended up dragging the two colours really far up, which wasn't intended, but I worked with it!


All across my lid, I used the red shade from the W7 Neon Nights palette.


Then I worked on just trying to blend that harsh line of yellow you can see here along my brow bone.



Then I winged out my eyeliner, as per.


I put a black liner in my water line, and then I used Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow in 277. I wanted blue along the bottom to represent the sea, you get me?


Then I used some of the Collection Glam Crystals in Funk in my inner corner, because why not? I wasn't sure whether to do this, the look was completely fine without it.


On my lips I used NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania (very hard to build up, but you'll get there!)






And that is the finished look!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you next time!
Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments