Latest Posts

Makeup Collection/Storage

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been a busy bee!!! I've been working like crazy (3 jobs lol) and I aslo got my A Level results the other day, but I'm pleased to say I got into the uni that I wanted!! Anyway, on with the post.

Today I have a post on my makeup collection, and how I store it. This isn't going to be like the big YouTuber's videos where they have an entire room, I only have a drawer, but I thought it would still be fun to share with you. As a disclaimer, I want to point out that I am in no way trying to brag, I am just sharing :)



First off, I have my foundations which I just keep lose in the drawer.

Rimmel London Perfect Match - Classic Ivory
L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt - Light/Medium
Garnier BB Cream - Light


Next I have some single eyeshadows in this little candle holder I got when I was in Holland a couple of years ago.


As you can see, I have a few, mainly Kiko, NYX and ColourPop.

ColourPop Super Shock Shadow - Sugar
ColourPop Super Shock Shadow - Coconut
ColourPop Super Shock Shadow - Fantasy
ColourPop Super Shock Shadow - Beverley
NYX - Butterscotch Caramel
NYX - LOL
Urban Decay - Solstice
Kiko Cream Crush - 04 
Kiko Infinity - 277
Kiko Infinity 291
Kiko Infinity - 246
Kiko Infinity - 248
Natural Collection - Candyfloss


Then I have a mini set of drawers within the big drawers.


The top drawer is blush and highlighters.



Sleek Blush - Life's A Peach
Makeup Revolution Baked Blush - Hard Day
L'Oreal Blush Sculpt - Nude Beige
Sleek Highlight Palette - Solstice
ColourPop Highlight - Stole The Show
Lush Highlight - Feeling Young
MUA Undress Your Skin
MUA Undress Your Skin - Iridescent Gold


Also, this MUA Highlight in Iridescent Gold is my favourite by far, and it's only £3!!


Next is just the things I use every day such as contour and eyebrows.


Makeup Geek - Peach Smoothie
MUA Bronzer - Shade 3
Makeup Revolution Bronzer - Kiss
Benefit - Lemonaid
NYX Tame and Frame - Chocolate
NYX Full Coverage Concealer - Light
W7 Shape Your Face Contour Kit - Light


The bottom drawer is filled with a few random bits, that I may not tend to use all the time, or that just fit in here.


Technic - Nudes Palette
Technic - Bronze Palette
Technic - Brights Palette
Elf Eyeliner - Gold
Elf Lose Eyeshadow Pigment - Purple
Primark Face Glitter - Silver, Black, Gold
MAC Gel Liner - Blacktrack
Laval Lose Pigment - White


Next I have this jar that once had a cocktail in it, and in here I keep more of my single eyeshadows.


Kiko Wet and Dry Eyeshadow - 213
Kiko Colour Sphere - 41
Kiko Colour Sphere - 16
Kiko Eye Shadow - 143
Kiko Eye Shadow - 118
Jelly Pong Pong Supercharged - Lightning
HiBrow - Brow Powder Quad.


Then I have my base items that are lose.
Nivea Creme Moisturiser
Nivea Men Post Shave Balm
Talcum Powder
L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist
And a couple of sponges that need cleaning haha.


Now onto my palette.
Here I have:
Makeup Revolution - Death By Chocolate
Technic - Mega Nudes
Technic Pastels
Technic - Mega Sultry


Makeup Revolution - Salvation Palette
Urban Decay - Naked Basics
L'Oreal Infallible Contour Kit - Light/Medium


Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette
Makeup Revolution Blush Palette - Sugar and Spice


Urban Decay - Naked
W7 - Neon Nights


Zoeva Cocoa Blends Palette



Here I have all ,my brushes that I've collected over the years from Real Techniques, Wilko's, Elf, Ebay and more!


Next I have 2 of these lipstick holders from eBay. The first one actually has very little lipstick in it haha.


These lipliners I mainly got from eBay in a pack of 12 for about £3.


MUA Hide and Conceal - Fair
Collection Long Lasting Concealer - Fair


Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Liner - Black
Collection fast Stroke - Black
Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner - I Have a Green
Essence Eyeliner - 01 Black
Essence Eyeliner - 04 White
Technic Gel Liner
Clinique Eyeliner



Kiko Extra Star Sculpt - Black
Collection Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara - Black
L'Oreal Miss Hippie - Black
Essence Mascara Primer


Lipcote Lipstick Sealer (amazing)
New Cid Ipout - Belle


L'Oreal Brow Artist Maker - Cool Brunette
I don't know the name of this lipstick, literally type in "liquid lipstick" on eBay and it will come up for about 99p
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
Mini Duo Lash Glue
Primark Face Glue


Collection Glam Crystals - 7 Rock Chick
Collection Glam Crystals - 3 Funk
Collection Glam Crystals - 5 Le Freak
Collection Glam Crystals - 11 Shake It Up


Sleek Brow Perfecter - Clear


This second one is full of my lipsticks, which I shan't go through as I already have a lipstick collection post here.

That's it for my collection, I hope I've given you a good insight into what I have, and maybe you've seen something you'd like to try too!

See you soon,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments