Latest Posts

Alien Makeup

By 21:03 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!
The other day I was invited to a sci fi party, and while I do love dressing up, I had no idea what to go as! So in the end, I settled for just going as a generic alien and it was actually kinda fun. I hope you enjoy :)


I started off with my eyebrows. I used Kiko Infinity Clics in 277 and Kiko Wet and Dry eyeshadow in 213.





Then I went on to my eyes. I used a shimmery pale green shade from the Technic Mega Sultry Eyeshadows palette all through my crease, and I also dragged it down the top sides of my nose.



Then I took a mid tone green from the W7 Neon Nights palette and blended it right up to my brow.



Then I took the lime green shade from the same palette and put it all across my lid, and blended it into the crease shade. (Not shown, I don't know why I didn't take a picture of that oh well)



I then took the same lime green and ran it along my lower lash line, but I felt that was too harsh so I blended it out.


As a blush, I used the Kiko Infinity Clics in 248. It actually worked quite well, it was just a tad more on the purple side than a regular blush.




As a highlight I used a dab of Horn of Magic from the Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite lipstick collection, which created a very subtle green glow. Then I used my regular highlighter, the MUA Undress Your Skin in Iridescent Gold. I just used it waaay heavier than I normally do.


I decided that I wanted to have something more to my brows, so I went in with my Collection Glam Crystals in Le Freak. And it was surprisingly easy to remove as well!


I didn't use any eyeliner on the top of my eyes, just mascara and false lashes. This was the first time I used lashes without eyeliner, but I don't think I did too bad of a job, I just need more practice! I also lightly ran I Have A Green eyeliner from Esscence in my lower waterline.



I took my eyelash glue and used it to stick gems above my eyebrows. I used silver and green gems to keep in with the theme of this look. On my lips, I used a black eyeliner all over, and then Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Laquer in Velvet Vamp. In the center of my lip, I used the pale green shade from the Technic palette and lightly dabbed it on.





I hope you enjoyed this look, it was super fun to do something this creative again!
Thanks for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments