Latest Posts

Red Grunge Eye Makeup

By 16:29 , , , , , , , ,



Hello my darkling angels!

Today I have this grungey red eye look for you that's been quite popular recently. I was kinda worried about trying this now I have red hair, but I think it didn't look too bad!


First off, I used (obviously) Substitute For Love from the Zoeva Cocoa Blends palette as my transition shade. We all know it's my fave


Then I deepened this up with Freshly Toasted from the same palette.


I used the red shade from the W7 Neon Nights palette. This takes a bit of building up as it's not very pigmented, but it's a cool colour.


And then I went back in with Freshly Toasted and blended the colours together. I wasn't too fussed about about being neat as this was kind of the point.


Then I put Solstice from Urban Decay over the top. This came out different from my previous post because I used a red shade underneath rather than a black shade. I love the diversity of this eyeshadow!


I put a line of gel liner on my top lid and kohl on my lower lash line. Then I put Freshly toasted and the red shade from the W7 palette underneath that.












I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments