Latest Posts

Butterscotch Eyes

By 18:22 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello my lovelies! Today I picked up a couple of things from Nyx and I really wanted to use the one eyeshadow because I've never had a yellow shade before! I've recently been loving trying out different colours with my makeup, but also mixing them with darker colours because I will never let go of the smokey eye, let's face it. This look is super simple, I used only 3 eyeshadow shades so it's really easy!


First of all, I put a white pencil all over my eyelid so the yellow shade could show brighter.


I used Butterscotch Caramel from Nyx all over my lid, basically right over wherever I put the white pencil.


In my crease, I used Crave from the Urban Decay Basics palette.


I then softened out this colour with Beans Are White from the Zoeva Cocoa Blends palette, blending it upwards as well as into the yellow shade.


I used eyeliner on the top and bottom lids, although I wish I'd done more of a wing? I feel like it would have looked better. I also used the Butterscotch Caramel under the lower lash line too.



I didn't use falsies because I'm trying not to wear them too much again, but I reckon this look would be pretty cool with them.


On my lips I used Stone Fox by Nyx. (My lips are super wonky idk, soz)







You Might Also Like

0 comments