Latest Posts

Simple Look For Green Eyes

By 16:40 , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Yesterday I came up with this look, and I decided that I wanted to share it with you all, so I recreated it today! It's super simple and the whole look is from the Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate palette. I love it when looks come from one palette as it's so much easier to get the right colours. I hope you enjoy!

Firstly I primed with Benefit Lemonaid and set with a powder.



Then I mixed Break Me Up and Devour Me and ran these through my crease. I love purple based shades as they work really well with green eyes.


Just underneath this, I took One More Bar to deepen up and warm up my crease and make a better transition colour between the purple shades and the next shade I will use.


I took a mix of Don't Let Go and Fool's Gold and put this all across my lid.


On my lower lash line, I took a mix of One More Bar and Fool's gold on a pencil brush and ran it along.

In my inner corner, I used the MUA Highlighter in Iridescent Gold.
After applying mascara to my top lashes, I was done. This look is super simple, and I think it brings out the green in my eyes really well.



Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments