Latest Posts

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks

By 10:00 , , , , , ,


Hello my lovely gals and guys!

This week has been a busy one for me as I've had my final photography exam, which was 15 hours long!! But a little highlight has been my very first Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks landed on my doorstep.



I ordered them from Cocktail Cosmetics for £14 each. Don't buy off Depop or EBay etc because they are ripping you off!! I was super gutted that I didn't manage to get Scorpio when it was first released, but when I heard Cocktail Cosmetics were selling Posh Spice and Doll Parts again, I knew I NEEDED them. I wasn't too fussed about not getting Gemini as it's not really a shade I would wear.


I'm gonna chat about Cocktail Cosmetics just for a moment, because they are brilliant. I've shopped with them once before when I bought my friend Posh Spice for Christmas and I was amazed at how quick they arrived. This time round, I ordered on a Friday, so allowing for the weekend, I received them on the Tuesday. They did send an email to say there may be delays because of a huge amount of orders, which I thought was quite nice as some companies never explain where your package is!! The lipsticks arrived in a box with pink tissue which was very cute, and the items were undamaged (bonus).




Even the boxes to these are amazing. I love the stars down the front, and uhh. How is just a box so perfect? I'm obsessed. And because I'm a massive loser, I opened the bottom of the box so I didn't rip the labels at the top.


 

Now onto the lipsticks themselves. Perfection. I love love LOVE the colours, I think Posh Spice is gonna be my new fave.

I feel that both the colours are wearable for everyday (I mean, I don't really care about "everyday" rules, but other people might do). I really want to try Posh Spice with like a brown smokey eye, I feel that would work really well.
You literally don't need much with these, Doll Parts covered my lips with just one swab! The formula is amazing, and literally comes off with one swipe of my makeup remover. Doll Parts did smudge when removing, but who cares when you're removing it anyway? Posh Spice came off with no trouble at all, but it did take longer to dry on my lips.


The wand is a regular shape, but I feel that they're a lot softer than regular wands, which is great because you know when you get wands that are like, kinda hard and a bit annoying when you're applying the colour? Or is that just me?


I am absolutely in love with both of these shades, and I obviously want more shades. I would love Androgony, and I'd also like Weirdo and Unicorn Blood, and for some reason Breakfast at Tiffany's just because it's a really cute colour. I'm so excited for his new releases, I definitely need to try one of his highlighters!!
I definitely recommend these to anyone, the formula and colour payoff is amazing, and you definitely get your money's worth in terms of how much you need to use each time, which is great if you're on more of a budget.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and definitely check out Jeffree Star Cosmetics!
Thanks for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments