Latest Posts

OSHUN White

By 18:14 , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

Today I would like to share with you a teeth whitening product I have started trying called OSHUN White. It whitens your teeth through oil pulling, and comes in a variety of flavours, Spearmint, Wild Cherry, Crushed Lime and Peppermint. I chose peppermint because it's my favourite! The smell of the oil is quite strong, and it tastes pretty good! The oil's consistency is kind of thick, but you can warm it up in your hands to thin it out. You just have to swill it around your mouth for 5-15 minutes, and just spit it into the bin after.




There are various ways to whiten your teeth, but I prefer natural ways because who wants to put rays on their teeth?? I'm one of those people who is constantly worried about the whiteness of their teeth, and just my oral health in general. I didn't wear braces for 2 and a half years to end up with yellow teeth! I've wanted to try oil pulling for a long time, but I haven't wanted to try just pure coconut oil because I've been scared of the taste. So when I found out OSHUN had a variety of flavours, I was more than happy to try it out. OSHUN gives you 14 sachets oil and a copper tongue cleaner which comes free!




The box came just a day after I ordered it, which was amazing, and the tongue cleaner came separately. The idea of the tongue cleaner is that not everyone cleans their tongue everyday, and the copper will help you prevent bad breath and will resist bacteria.


Once a day for the next two weeks, I'll be using a sachet a day alongside my regular toothpaste, and hopefully I'll get whiter teeth!

When I've been using the oil for two weeks, I'll write an update post to let you know how I got along.
If you want to try out OSHUN for yourself, then check it out here.

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me from OSHUN White, but all opinions stated are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments