Latest Posts

A Mini Haul!

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

And welcome to my first haul of 2017!
I have been a little absent since Christmas Eve, mainly because Blogmas took a lot out of me! But I'm back and ready with loads of ideas for the new year!
The other day, I went to Hobbycraft with my best pale Kirsty (check out her blog here) to get something for Uni, and next to it was a Boots, and I couldn't resist a mooch! I picked up a few things, but I didn't get the one thing I really needed because it must have fallen out of the gaps in my basket which was super annoying! But I'm happy with the other things I got so it's okay!


Firstly I have my go to lashes, Ardell Demi Wispies. I loooove these, they are my favourite but I'd ran out! So I picked up a pack, because it has been a while since I used some fake lashes and I've been missing them!


I got a couple of things from Soap and Glory. Firstly, I got this body spray in Original Pink. I have a Victoria Secret spray in Love Spell, and my perfume Prada Candy Florale (which is obviously just for special occasions haha!) But I get a bit bored of just 2 scents, so I picked this up because I liked the scent, and I also plan to get Vanillary from Lush too!
But this scent, I can't even describe it other than it literally smells like Soap and Glory, it reminds me most of Hand Food tbh!


I also got the Supercat Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen because I needed a better eyeliner, but I will be doing a separate post on this eyeliner!


I finally got a matte topcoat! I love matte nails and I've been meaning to get this topcoat from Barry M for like a year now so I can finally have the matte nails I love!


Finally, I of course, picked up some stuff from my fave NYX. Firstly I got the Studio HD Finishing Powder. I might do a post on this too?? I'm not sure yet, I just knew I had to stop using talcum powder hahaha.


I also got a couple of their Lip Smacking Fun Colours. I got this colour in 561, which I got because I was looking at Mercy by Kat Von D, and this looked similar to that for a fraction of the price!



Then I also got this shade in 629. This is a really nice cool toned purple/grey/nude and I love it!



Neither of these are matte, but I might look into buying a matte topcoat for my lips??

Thank you for reading, and I will see you on Wednesday for my usual scheduling!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments