Latest Posts

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , ,


Hey there!

Today I have a post on the Soap And Glory Supercat Eyeliner.
I am fairly new to Soap and Glory, but they very very few products from them that I have tried I have been super impressed with, and this eyeliner is just the same!


                                      

I comes in this black pen form, and is actually quite thin, The packaging itself is very glossy, which makes it feel a bit more high end, the Collection felt tip liner I used to use definitely felt "cheap" in a way. How snobby of me haha.


The brush itself is like other felt tip liners that I have used...


... but as you can see from here, it's a bit easier to control the thickness of the brush unlike others I've tried.

I really like this eyeliner, I've been using it for about a week now and it's much better than the one I used t use, but I will keep trying it out and will keep you informed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments