Latest Posts

Another Dark Red Look

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Welcome to my first makeup post of 2017! If you read my last post (check it out here) you will know that I haven't actually worn that much makeup so far this year haha! I actually did this look a couple of weeks back now, but I have been so busy with uni work that I just haven't been able to sit down and write the post until now!


First of all, I took Love Letter from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette and put it in my crease. I feel like this was such a bold colour to start with, but go big or go home!


Then I deepened this with a mix of Romance and Hold Me Tight from the Sleek Goodnight Sweetheart palette.


From the same Sleek palette, I used Love Is In The Air all over my lid.


I then used my Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner to make a wing.


I smudged some more of the combo of 2 Sleek colours on my lower lash line.


And on my lips, I used Charmed by NYX.







This is where I noticed one of my eyebrows looked a bit dodgy and tried to fix it... On my inner corner, I just used the highlight shade I wore that day. (I think it was the lilac shade from the Sleek Solstice Palette)








And there we have it! I think this is super easy, but also dramatic enough to make a bit of an impact! I hope you enjoyed this, and I'll see you in the next one <3

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments