Latest Posts

2017 Goals

By 16:35



Hello! And Happy New Year.

Last year I did a "2016 Goals" post, and I thought that I would do another one for 2017.
2016 was a mixed bag of beans for me. I lost my Nan, my friend in a motorbike accident, and my beloved dog. But I also got into university, and traveled more and definitely took more photos and blogged a lot. I'm hoping 2017 opens some doors for me, and that I continue to grow more into the person I started to become in the latter half of 2016.

So, in no praticular order:

  1. Blog more.
  2. Start a YouTube.
  3. Take more photos.
  4. Post every day on my photography Instagram.
  5. Start shooting more on film.
  6. Meditate.
  7. Read every day.
  8. Have more "me time".
  9. Read/watch more on feminism.
  10. Manage my time more wisely
  11. Keep up with my bullet journal.
  12. Appreciate the small moments more.
  13. Tidy more often.
  14. Keep remembering who isn't worth my time.
  15. Exercise.
  16. Get more tattoos.
  17. Think outside the box.
  18. Save money.
  19. Hug my dog more.
  20. Work as hard as I possibly can.
Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments