Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Twenty Four: Anti Christmas Makeup

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!
Welcome to the FINAL day of Blogmas!! I actually can't believe that I managed to blog every single day haha.
To end, I have decided on a scroogey post, and I have done this "anti Christmas" eye makeup look. It's basically just me going back to my emo days and using a load of black eyeshadow.
I also took these photos at like 9am, so please forgive the lighting haha.


First of all, I used my fave of all time, Substitute For Love from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette in my crease. Obviously, I don't want a full black eye look, I wanted a bit of a warmer gradient in the crease.


Then I took Naked 2 from the Naked Basics Palette.


But then I wanted a bit more of a deeper brown, so I took Faint from the same palette. I don't even know what this angle is lol.


I put Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over my lid, and blended it around my crease, although I didn't want a particular "cut crease"


Then I put Crave from the Naked Basics Palette and kept blending and blending until I was happy.


I did a wing, of course, and then lined my water line. Then to smoke it out, I took Crave and smudged it under my lashline.


I used Primark Pink In Excess Liquid Lipstick.



And there we have it! I'm super annoyed at the blending in this, I dunno, the black was just so hard to work with, I literally kept blending it all through the day because it just kept going back into a block...

But this is it! The end of Blogmas. I hope you have a lovely Christmas, and I will continue with my normal schedule in the new year (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments