Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Twenty: Red Christmas Party Look

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,




Hello hello hello!
Welcome to day 20!!! Only 5 days until Christmas, and I am totally in the party mood, so I came up with this look! I literally didn't even go to a party though, I just went to the pub with my friends and i felt so extra but I LOVED it. And I've been doing pretty simple makeup the past few days so I wanted to do something a lil bit more.


Firstly, I took Buon Fresco from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette and put it in my crease.


Then I took Red Ochre (which I've been dying to use) and put it in my crease line and blended it up.


I took a pencil brush and put Love Letter through my crease. Even though some got on my lid, it's okay because...


I cleaned it up with the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I used this to give a nice light base to the lid shades.


I took Pretty In Paris from the Sleek Vintage Romance palette on my finger and put it in the inner half of my eyelid.


Then I took the Nyx Hot Singles in Hot Red and buffed it into my outer corner. This came out a lot pinker than I thought it would, I think this was because of the white underneath, I intended it to be a bit redder haha, but I liked it! I then blended it out a bit more than in this photo, and also blended the crease in until I was happy with it,


I put some black liner in my waterline. Then I took Red Ochre and drew it under my lower lash line and then sort of flicked it out and down my inner corner. You can see in the picture haha, I'm so bad at explaining, and it was literally a split second decision haha.


Then I took the Nyx Face and Body Glitter in Ice and filled in the gap between my lashes and the red line, you can't see it so well here :(


I then used Charmed from the Nyx Velvet Matte range on my lips to continue with the red/berry theme.





Also, I got this top from H&M and I love it so much!! It's given me some serious 90s vibes haha.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this look. I will see you tomorrow!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments