Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Twenty Three: Last Minute Present Ideas

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , ,



We've all been there. Today and tomorrow, spent rushing around the local town and/or shopping center in a desperate search for last minute presents that you've either forgotten or just haven't bothered to buy yet. I'm feeling pretty smug, because this is usually me. But this year, I have done the unheard of, and I finished my shopping early. Yes, it felt amazing.
But for those of you who haven't got anything yet, don't worry, I got you. Here are a few ideas, that should be accessible on most high streets/in most shopping centers.
And even though I say these are "last minute" gifts, I still think they're really great ideas, and I love it when I receive them!


You can never go wrong with a good pair of socks. My favourites are always from with New Look or Primark.


Who doesn't love a good bit of choccy? You can either go all out and go to somewhere fancy like Hotel Chocolate or maybe Thornton's, or you can do what my Dad does: he gets me a HUUUGE block of my favourite chocolate and I love it and eat it within like a week haha.


Bath bombs are simple, sweet and relatively cheap if you only want to spend a few pounds but want a nice looking present. Lush also have loads of gift sets too if you wanted something that was a bit more put together, and they come pre wrapped - bonus!




Gift cards are amazing presents, especially if you buy them for the person's favourite store! I picked out 3 of my faves, and a bonus with Amazon is you can email a gift card if you remember someone you forgot at 11:30pm Christmas Eve, or if the person you are buying for lives far away.



Get them some of their fave alcohol! It is Christmas after all.


If you're super duper stuck. then pop some money in a card! That way you know you haven't gone wrong with a present faux pas, and they can buy something they really really want. Like I want a new tattoo.....


Last but not least, you could give them a hug, and hope that you look as cute as these foxes haha.

See you tomorrow for the final day of Blogmas!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments