Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Nine: Top 10 Christmas Songs

By 11:00 , , , ,



Hello!

Today I thought I would share my top 10 favourite Christmas songs because I've been listening to them none stop since the 1st December because I just love Christmas so much!!!
I'm gonna count down from my tenth favourite and leave number one til last, can you guess what it'll be?

(All videos are from YouTube)

10.

Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord
Boney M.


9.

Driving Home For Christmas
Chris Rea




8.

Step Into Christmas
Elton John


7.

Fairytale Of New York
The Pogues


6.

Wonderful Christmastime
Paul McCartney


5.

Stop The Cavalry
Jona Lewie


4.

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
Wizzard


3.

Merry Christmas Everyone
Slade




2.

Merry Christmas Everyone
Shakin' Stevens



1.

All I Want For Christmas Is You
Mariah Carey
(Of course)


I hope this post has helped to get you in the festive mood! I absolutely love Christmas songs, they are the best songs in my opinion!

See you tomorrow!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments