Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Fourteen: Dark Christmas Makeup

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

Today I have a look using my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette!
I am literally at a loss about how many looks I can do with this palette, but I think this is a good start! It's a lot darker than the previous looks I have done for Blogmas so far, and I'm loving it!


I primed with my Milani eyeshadow primer, and then set it with Tempera, the first shade in the palette.


Then I took Warm Taupe and put it in my crease, and up towards my brow bone.


In just my crease line, I put a mix of Raw Sienna and Golden Ochre.


Then I took Cyprus Umber in my crease, and dragged it out into a slight wing along the tape line.


I then blended it out so it was a softer line.


I first put Burnt Orange all over my lid, but I decided it wasn't strong enough.


So then I put Realgar over the top of it.


I then put Primavera just in the centre of my lid to create a slight glow there.


On my lower lash line I put Realgar halfway across.


And then I darkened it with Cyprus Umber.


On my lips I used Cherry Skies by Nyx.










I then decided that I wanted a bit of metallic, so I put Nyx Lid lingerie in Evening Spell, and it worked quite well!






I hope you liked this post!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments