Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Seventeen: Gold Christmas Makeup

By 14:13 , , , , , , , , , , , ,




Hey there!

Today I have a simple gold eye look for you! I really wanted to try out one of my new Lime Crime Red Rose lipstick, and I thought this was the perfect look to go with it! It's also easy because they're quite accessible colours, so you don't need the exact ones I use (not that you do in any of my posts, of course).

I took these pictures before I had work, so they're not the best, but again, this shows you just how easy this look is!


After priming with my Milani Eyeshadow Primer and setting with a light colour, I put Naked from the Urban Decay Naked Palette in my crease.


I then darkened this with Buck from the same palette.


I then put Half Baked all across my lid.


I decided this wasn't quite gold enough, so I put a bit of Pure Ganache from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette on the top.


I then took Cyprus Umber from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette and darkened my outer corner.


After I drew my wing, I then put Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Funk just on the wing. This is such a pretty gold colour and I thought it went with the eyeshadow quite well.


I then put a bit of the Cyprus Umber shade on my lower lashline.


And Red Rose from Lime Crime on my lips. (Note: this stained my lips!!)




And there you have it: a simple gold eye makeup look.

I hope you enjoyed this! And I will see you tomorrow!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments