Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Sixteen: Lime Crime Velvetines

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , ,








Hey there!

Today I have a post on some Lime Crime Velvetine's I bought from Love Makeup. Now, I know Lime Crime can be a bit controversial, but I don't really care tbh, I really like the colours so I just bought them haha.



I've never tried Lime Crime before, so I just got 3 shades to try out. I got the shades Posh (a metallic shade), Wicked and a holiday exclusive called Red Rose.

Please forgive my application of these, I had no other makeup on because I took these photos when I got back from uni, and then rubbing the off and putting new ones on then made my lips really red.


The shades work really well together, I subconsciously had a bit of a theme going on haha.


The first shade is Red Rose. This is an exclusive for Christmas, and I preferred it instead of Red Velvet. I can't wait to pair this with a classic Christmas look, it's such a super pretty red!


The next shade is Wicked. This is a really dark brown/red. I fell in love with this shade a while back, so I thought I'd try it out. However, when I tried to get it off, it was really tough to remove which was a bit annoying.


The final shade is Posh. This is a metallic purple, and I adore it! I don't have any metallic lipsticks, so I thought if I was gonna get one, I should go for an all out colour, hence the choice in purple. If I like the formula of this, I might get the rose gold shade as it's more of a nude colour to wear "everyday".

Let me know if you try out any Lime Crime shades, and which ones too!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Although there has been much controversy with Lime Crime I am tempted to give them a try in the new year after hearing so many good things about them the past 6 months! These shades look gorgeous, especially on you. ^_^

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete