Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Seven: My Cruelty Free Face Makeup

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello, and welcome to day seven of Blogmas! One whole week!
Today I am bringing you my cruelty free face makeup!
I hope you enjoy.


To cover my dark circles, I use Soap and Glory Kick Ass Fake Awake.


Then for foundation, I use Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in Light 45.


For concealer, I use a mixture of MUA Hide & Conceal and Nyx Above & Beyond Concealer Jar.


To cream contour, I use the Nyx Wonder Stick.














For my brows, I use the Nyx Tame and Fram Pomade in Chocolate and to set them I use the Sleek Clear Brow Perfector.


The mascara I am using at the moment is the Nyx Doll Eye Mascara in Long Lash.


My eye primer is this one by Milani .


And finally, to set all of this, I use the Makeup Revolution Pro Fixing Spray.

I hope this post has given you some ideas for cruelty free face makeup, to my knowledge at the time of posting this, all of the brands I have mentioned are cruelty free. I am now 100% cruelty free with all of my makeup, it's taken a while but I've done it!

Thank you for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments