Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Fifteen: Blue Eyes

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,




Hey there!

Today I'm bringing you a suuuper easy blue eye makeup look. I've been loving blue eyeshadow so much, and I recently bought a blue liquid liner so I thought I would bring the two together, and I cam up with this look!


First I used Golden Ochre from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. Seriously obsessed with this palette!


Then to deepen it, I used Burnt Orange from the same palette. I used these two as they are constrasting colours to the blue, so the look isn't too harsh.


Then I used 277 Infinity Shadow by Kiko in my crease and out into the flick too.


All across my lid I used Coconut from ColourPop.



Then after applying black eyeliner, I used Sephora Fingertip Eyeliner in Easy Blue. This was soo hard for me to do, but I tried!


I put Essence Intense Colour Eyeliner in Blue Belle in my waterline.


And then smudged it out a bit with the 277 shade from Kiko.


On my lips I used Kiko Unlimited Style Lipstick in 14. I wanted a nude lip so that the focus is really drawn to the eyes.






I hope you enjoyed this look, I did try super hard with the eyeliner, but it didn't quite go to plan! But practice makes perfect, I'll get there some day.

See you tomorrow

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments