Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Ten: Snowflake Inspired Makeup

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




Hello! Today I have a really simple look that was inspired by snowflakes! I can't stress how easy this looks is, it literally uses like 4 shadows and a bit of glitter and that's it!
So if you're wanting another festive look, keep on reading!


First I put Pretty In Paris from the Sleek Vintage Romance Palette in my crease and up my brow bone.


Over this and slightly down my lid, I used Snowflake by Essence. (Conveniently named haha).


All over my lid I put Sugar by ColourPop. With their shimmery shadows, I find it best to apply them with a finger, I think they're so hard to work with when using a brush.



To deepen up the crease a bit, I took Tease Me from the Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate Palette, and just kept blending that with Sugar.


I put the same Tease Me shade very very lightly under my eye, just to give a tiny bit of definition, without harshly smoking the look out.



This bit I'm really annoyed about, these were the best photos I could get of the glitter, I TRIED haha. I put the Nyx Face and Body Glitter in Ice in my inner corner, bringing it down just a tad at an angle away from my nose.


And on my lips I used Marshmallow by ColourPop.





And there we have the finished look!

I hope you liked this, and I'll see you tomorrow for Day 8!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments