Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Thirteen: Decorating My Christmas Tree

By 11:00 , , , , ,



Hello!

I thought today that I would share my tree decorating with you!
I got all of my stuff, including the tree, from Wilkinson's. Everything Christmas is super cheap there! I went with a red, white and silver theme. Gold seems super popular this year, but I don't know, I just don't think it is as "traditional" as red, but that's just my opinion haha.

Also please forgive me for the photos, I'm still trying to get used to my flash gun, but I'm learning!



The tree I got was this 3ft pre lit one. It was originally marked as £8 but my dad noticed that it scanned as only £5! It's currently sold out on the website, but I'll link it anyway just in case.



I got red tinsel to try and fill out the tree a bit, and it was only £1! (As opposed to a £10 (?!?!) one I found on Paperchase).



And I also got a red bead chain cause I just thought it was cute haha.





I got 2 boxes of baubles, one of small baubles and one of big baubles. And they both came in super sweet tree shaped boxes. The small baubles were just red and white. I originally got them to fill out the top of the tree, but there was more in the box than I thought so I just put them all over haha.




I also got a few single baubles, two of each so they were even haha




I got a silver star, but I had to fold over the top of my tree cause it toppled real bad haha.



I also got this "Merry Christmas" sign. It's actually a wall hanging, but I thought it would look nice hanging on my tree.



Wonky wonky haha.









Overall, I don't think I did a terrible job, especially considering that I've never decorated a tree on my own before haha. Maybe I'll do better next year :P

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments