Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Eighteen: Lush Christmas Haul

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,




Hey there!

Today I (finally) have my Christmas Lush Haul! I was originally looking at doing a total Lush collection, but I have so much stuff, it's nearly impossible! I will keep working on it though and hopefully it'll be ready in the new year :D
But for now, Christmas!! It's officially one week until the 25th and I am so excited! And I plan to take as many Christmas bath's as possible haha!
I took these photos on 3 different days, so they will look a bit different, and the ones with a flash were taken before I had my flash gun, so I used the in built flash that's why they might look a bit harshly lit. I have a range of bath bombs, bubble bars, shower, soap, lotions and potions, so let's get into it!

Bath


First is Shoot For The Stars. This is honey scented, but has no actual honey in it, so it's Vegan! And the stars are actually bath melts so they're really good for the skin. The smell of this is just so warming and comforting to me, and really does make me think of a Christmas starry night!



next up is Mistletoe. This is broken, hence why it is in the clingfilm. I wrap all my bath stuff in clingfilm because it saves more space than the bag, or if I've ordered online they aren't wrapped at all! I don't know how I feel about the smell of this one, it's rather odd, although it's so strong that I left it in my car overnight and I could still smell it a week later!


This little apple is called So White, and it's a very crisp, fresh apple scent. I used this with the Santa's Belly Shower Jelly, which I didn't manage to take a photo of before I used it (I used it like the same day I got it and somehow mamaged to use the whole thing in one bath, boo).


Look at this cute lil guy! I actually got two of these Peeping Santa's cause I forgot I had one and bought another!


Next is Never Mind The Ballistics. This is half bath bomb, half bath melt, so it's really good for the skin. It's a very strong citrus smell, and not at all Christmassy to me, but it still smells so good and refreshing!


This Snow Angel is actually a bath melt. The bottom half if covered in gold glitter, it's super messy! The smell of this is great, but I'm not keen on the colour in the bath, it kind off looked like wee to be honest.




This box of joy is Golden Wonder. If you go into a Lush shop and see this, be sure to give it a shake! I LOVE the dusting on this, it's such a gorgeous colour.


Of course, I got a Candy Mountain. This is one of my all time faves from Lush, and I wish it was available all year round! (Even though there's Creamy Candy, but I like the design of this too haha). It shares its scent with Snow Fairy so it's that gorgeous sweet bubblegum smell.




Next is the redesigned Northern Lights. I've never had this in previous years (surprisingly) so I made sure to get some this year! I haven't used it yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing all the colours in my bath.


Look at this!! I didn't even smell this when I bought it, I just got it because it's a dinosaur in a santa hat: a Santasaurus. I really want to try it, but I also don't because I don't wanna ruin it :(


I got a Magic Wand, of course, due to its Snow Fairy scent. I also got a Magic of Christmas Wand, but I used it already hehe.


The final bath thing I got was the Father Christmas Bath Bomb. This too has the snow fair scent, and I used it with Magic Wand, Snow Fairy and Rock Star Soap. It turns the water green which is pretty cool!

Shower


Firstly is this Elf on the Shelf Fun. This can be used in the bath, shower and hair, I wasn't quite sure which section to put this in really haha!


I got the Twilight Shower Gel, which is a gorgeous lavender smell. I really like using this to make bubbles in the bath (you can use the gels as bubble bath) because it's so relaxing! If you want to super chill out and relax, try a bit of this with the Blackberry Bath Bomb and Ceridwen's Cauldron Bath Melt.


I, of course, got a Rose Jam shower gel. I really love this, I have adored the Bubbleroon since it came out, and I needed it in shower gel form! And the smell of roses stays on you aaalll day.


Does this need explaining? I got a 500g of Snow Fairy because I love it so much. I was gonna get a 1kg bottle, but I dunno... Maybe. I think 500 might just be enough you know!



To go with the shower gel, I have the Snow Fairy Body conditioner. Using this with  the shower gel will ensure you smell like a bubblegum princess all day long!

I also got the Bubbly Shower Gel, but I keep it at my boyfriends, and I got Ponche, but gave it to my Nan.

Soaps


As soon as I smelt this Shooting Stars Soap, I knew I wanted it!! It's such a nice fruity smell, I'm in love. And it's my favourite colour haha.


Next is Santa's Post box. This is a satsuma/orange smell, but it's not overpowering. I'll probably use it with Never Mind The Ballistics and see how the scents mix!


The last soap I have is Igloo. I wasn't sure about this at first, it's slowly growing on me. We shall see.

Face and Body



I looove this Sleepy Body Lotion. It's that same Twilight smell, so it's full of lavender. I like using this before I sleep because it's so relaxing.



This is actually quite a strange thing, it's the Papa Noel Face Wash Jelly. It's in the shape of a Santa Beard. I haven't used it yet, I'm not sure I like the smell to be honest, and I think the texture of it might feel really weird on my face haha.


Last but not least, I have the Fairy Dust Dusting Powder. Of course, this has the Snow Fairy scent again. It's a pink powder and is full of glitter! I love it so much, it brings out my inner fairy :P

I also got the Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Scrub but I can't find it to take a photo!!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and maybe a few last minute present ideas in the lead up to Christmas!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments