Latest Posts

Blogmas Day Eleven: Rose Gold Makeup

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hey there and welcome to day eleven!

I'm feeling super inspired with my makeup recently, I think it's just all the festivities giving me ideas!
Today I'm doing this rose gold look using the Makeup Revolution Foiled Shadow in Rose Gold. I tried to use this when I first bought it and it just didn't work for me, it clumped on my lid and it was just a mess. But I decided to give it another go, and I'm actually impressed! I know that it always sells out, but if you can get your hands on it, it's such a pretty shade, and worth learning how to use!


Firstly I primed and set with White Light from the I heart Makeup Death By Chocolate palette. Then from the same palette, I put Lick Me very lightly in my crease.


Then I took Sidecar from the urban Decay naked Palette and ran this through just so I had some shimmer.



Then I decided I actually wanted some more depth, so I put Beans Are White form the Zoeva Cocoa Blends palette right through my crease line. I also popped a bit more of that Sidecar shade across my lid.


Then the fun part! I put Rose Gold Foiled Eyeshadow from Makeup Revolution all over my lid!


I ran a bit of the Beans Are White shade on my lower lash line, but only very lightly.



And there we are!


On my lips, I used my new absolute favourite, Pink In Excess from PS Pro (yes, Primark). I've had so many compliments about this lipstick and I'm just like "lol go to Primark" I love it!


I have quite a few more makeup ideas, including an anti-Christmas look! So stay tuned for more!!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments