Latest Posts

A None Makeup Haul??

By 11:00 , , , , , ,

Why hey there!

Today I have a haul that only has one, yes ONE, piece of makeup in it!
I have put myself on somewhat of a ban, I am only going to be buying the essentials, such as foundation etc. for a while because I need to use up what I have!

But the other day I went shopping with my friend, and I picked up some stuff and I thought I would share. I have also included a couple of books I bought a different time just cause they're cool.

(Most of the stuff I got is from Primark)

Primark



First up I have these gooorgeous pug pyjamas. I call them my pugjamas. They are so comfy and I want to see if Primark do any other designs in this style because they are perfect for lounging around in.



Next up, I got this glass jar in the shape of a skull!! I just really liked it, and my other glass jar is not skull shaped, nor does it have a straw.



I got some bobby pins because I literally had none left. These also come in a case, so I'm hoping this will make them less easy to lose? Either that or I'll lose the case and all 100 will be gone forever.


I got some plain black socks.



And I also got these wicked dinosaur socks because I thought they were really cool. Who doesn't want dinosaur socks?


I bought some of these hair bobbles, the plastic spiral ones? I heard they don't snag, and they are also really comfy when you are lying down!



I got these high rise leggings with a mesh detail at the bottom for when I am doing sporty things. I ordered some actua trainers the other day too, I haven't owned proper trainers since about year 10 when I discovered that I could wear Converse in PE...


I'm adoring the embroidery trend (have you seen my post on my new boots?) and when I saw this playsuit I fell in love! It was the last one left, in my size AND only £5 in the sale. Bargain or what?


The only piece of makeup! This lipstick is one of my all time faves, and I wanted a back up of it because I rarely see it in store. It's called Pink In Excess, if you're wondering.

H&M


I got a rather boring lint roller... you never know when you need one, especially when you have a dog!


I bought this dress, and I really like it but I don't know if I would wear it?? I ended up wearing the playsuit in the end, so I'm half tempted to return this...

Lush


I got my fvourite hair conditioner, American Cream. I love this, and refuse to wear any other conditioner haha. Who's ready for my Lush Valentine's post coming up soon??

Books


I got The Art of Happiness by HH Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler. I think this is just an important book to read. I'm starting to try and read more non-fiction as I think it's just as important as losing yourself in a fantasy world.


Equally as important, I got The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan. I've started reading this already, and it's amazing! Seriously, every woman should read this.

I hope you enjoyed my lil haul, and I will see you in my next post

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments