Latest Posts

Missguided Boots

By 11:00 , , , , , , , ,


Hello!!

So this year, I want to post more things that aren't makeup related. Obviously, I love love love makeup, but I want to post more of the other things in life that I love!
So to kick off this new part of my blog, I thought I would share with you my new absolutely gorgeous boots from Missguided.

Last year I bought myself my very first pair of Doc Martens, and it seems to be a tradition at the start of the new year where I buy myself a new pair of shoes: new year, not so new me. I have a shoe addiction, I know.
I saw these shoes on a video from Tasha Leelyn and I was in love!



They are this western style pair of ankle boots, with these embroidered roses, and they are also studded.
As soon as I saw these in her video, I knew instantly that I needed them (I didn't, but you get what I mean). And I also knew that they would go perfectly with my fringed jacket that I got from Forever 21 last March.



The front of the boots have 3 roses embroidered on them. I have seen a lot of these western style boots, but I thought the roses on these made them look a little more different, and we all know that embroidery is in right now, I just thought that this would be a subtle way to follow the trend, and these will still be wearable when the trend fades out.





The boots also have studs round the front, sides and back, and another rose embroidered on the sides.


They have a slight block heel, but nothing too high. The soles are like "proper" soles, do you get me? Haha, what I mean by that is they aren't rubber, which gives an even better "western" feel to the boots.








These fit really nicely. I tried some on in a similar style from Office before Christmas, but they pinched too much by the toes. There is a slight "pinch" at the front, but these are really comfy to wear and it's not too noticeable. The size is true to fit, I am a size 6 UK and they fit completely fine!

If you like the look of these, you can check them out here: https://www.missguided.co.uk/black-embroidered-western-ankle-boots

I plan to do more "fashion" posts, mainly look books or outfits of the week and things like that, as I really want to broaden my blog and post new things!

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments